精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Rainy Day Then there was rain The sky wore a veil of gold and green At night it was the bright of the moon with me Time just floating away Then there was rain The sound foundations are crumbling Through the ground comes a bit of a-tumbling Time just floating away We can watch it and stay (And we can listen) Oh rainy day, come 'round Sometimes I just want it to slow down And we're separated now, I'm down But I love when you come over to the house I love it when you come over to my house Then there was rain I sent the lovely queen to spain [Line needs revising] My woman wherever held her it broke again [Line needs revising] Time's still viscous The deeper that the knife goes in, the more you win You end up with less than where you begin The deeper that the knife goes in Oh Oh rainy day, come 'round Sometimes I just want it to slow down And we're separated now, I'm down But I love when you come over to the house I love it when you come over to my house Oh Oh Oh But I love it when you come over to the house I love it when you come over to my house I love it when you come over to the house I love it when you come over to my house -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.130.180