精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這首Christmas Lights 是一首悲傷的coldplay式情歌 因為單身的聖誕節比有人陪的聖誕節多不少(嘆) 常常在聖誕節聽這首歌 獨自懷念過去的感情 品味現在的孤獨 也祝福那些愛過我及我愛的人。 歌詞如下 Christmas night, another fight 聖誕夜,另一場爭吵 Tears, we cried a flood 吵得淚流成河 Got all kinds of poison in 中了毒 Of poison in my blood 在我的血液裡流竄 I took my feet to Oxford Street 我走上牛津大街 Trying to right a wrong 試著挽回錯誤 Just walk away, those windows say "走開吧",窗戶上這麼寫著 But I can't believe she's gone 但我無法相信她就這麼走了 When you're still waiting for the snow to fall 當你仍在等待著下雪時 Doesn't really feel like Christmas at all 一點聖誕節的感覺也沒有 Up above, candles on air flicker 空氣中,燭光閃爍 Oh, they flicker and they float 歐,它們閃爍、飄忽 And I'm up here holdin' on 而我在這等著 To all those chandeliers of hope 在水晶吊燈上的希望 Like some drunken Elvis singin' 如同喝醉的貓王般唱歌 I go singin' out of tune 我走調的唱著 Sayin' how I always loved you, darlin' 唱著我一直都愛著你,親愛的 And I always will 而且永遠都會 Oh, when you're still waiting for the snow to fall 歐,當你仍在等待著下雪時 It doesn't really feel like Christmas at all 一點聖誕節的感覺也沒有 Still waiting for the snow to fall 仍在等待著下雪時 It doesn't really feel like Christmas at all 一點聖誕節的感覺也沒有 Those Christmas lights light up the street 聖誕燈光點亮了街道 Down where the sea and city meet 傳到了大海與城市 May all your troubles soon be gone 願你所有的煩憂很快遠去 Oh, Christmas lights, keep shinin' on 歐,聖誕燈光,繼續閃耀吧 Those Christmas lights light up the street 聖誕燈光點亮了街道 Maybe they'll bring her back to me 願它們將妳帶回我身邊 And then all my troubles will be gone 那麼我的煩憂都將遠去 Oh, Christmas lights, keep shinin' on 歐,聖誕燈光,繼續閃耀吧 Oh, Christmas lights, light up the street 歐,聖誕燈光點亮了街道 Light up the fireworks in me 點燃了我心中的煙火 May all your troubles soon be gone 願你所有的煩憂很快遠去 Those Christmas lights keep shinin' on 歐,聖誕燈光,繼續閃耀吧 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.240.51.171 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1463063254.A.A07.html