精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Darren Hayes - Random Blinking Light (The tension and the spark Album) You're beautiful In an asymmetric kind of way Your face is not a cliche And you complicate In a helpful kind of messed up way You have good intentions You don't care for shiny things Don't wear a puzzle ring You're always listening to a sea-shell There is a tiny light That no-one else can see It shines inside of me Can you feel it? And now I I'm sending out my love I'm calling on the universe Now I I radiate the vibe Can you feel the frequency in this random blinking light? I'm beautiful In an ugly kind of fucked up way My face is not a cliche And I complicate In a disconcerning heartfelt way But I have good intentions I don't care for shiny things Don't wear a puzzle ring I'm always listening to a sea-shell But you have this tiny light And no-one else can see It pulses randomly And I can feel it Now I I'm sending out my love I'm calling on the universe Now I I radiate the vibe Can you feel the frequency of this random blinking light? It's so full of love Beautiful feeling...Healing And I I radiate the vibe And I can see this answer to my random blinking light Making it's way through space and time Are you receiving signals? I.... I radiate both dark and light Spinning through the universe Thoughts that I don't... Sound I've never heard Oh, oh Ooh, you are Oh, oh oh And now I I'm sending out my love. I'm calling on the universe Now I I radiate the vibe Can you feel the frequency of this random blinking light? It's so full of love Beautiful feeling...Healing And I I radiate the vibe I have found the answer to my random blinking Shiny thing You don't wear a puzzle ring You're always listening to a sea-shell There is a tiny light That no-one else can see You are, you are You are pulsing, you radiate You are, you are You're eminate, you are pulsing We are, we are We are pulsing, we're emining, we are...... We are, you are We are, we are -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.79.234.183