精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《seafeather (海翎)》之銘言: : 請問一下 : 有沒有人可以把這首歌的歌詞貼出來? : 我已爬過精華區了,沒有 . : Darren Hayes - Lost Without You : . I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes A little righteous and too proud I just want to find a way to compromise Cos I believe that we can work things out I thought I had all the answers Never giving in But baby since you've gone I admit that I was wrong All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie How am I gonna be strong without you I need you by my side If we ever said we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye Don't know what I'd do I'm lost without you I keep trying to find my way but all I know is Im lost without you I keep trying to face the day Lost without you Am I ever gonna get rid of these blues? Baby i'm so lonely all the time Everywhere I go I get so confused You're the only thing that's on my mind Oh my beds so cold at night I miss you more each day Only you can make it right No I'm not too proud to say All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie How Am I gonna be strong without you I need you by my side If we ever said we'll never be together and we ended it with goodbye Don't know what I'd do I'm lost without you I keep trying to find my way And all I know is I'm lost without you I keep trying to face the day I'm lost without you If I could only hold you now Make the pain just go away Can't stop the tears from running down my face oh All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie How my I gonna be strong without you I need you by my side If we ever said we'll never be together and we ened it with goodbye Don't know what I'd do I'm lost without you I keep trying to find my way And all I know is I'm lost without you I keep trying to face the day Lost without your love I keep trying to find my way And all I know is I'm lost without you i'm Lost without you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.203.84