精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Sometimes in a blinking eye As a second goes by It's a twist of Fate Is all it takes to know The underside the flip side of right Life fulfills the promise that you know Telephones are ringing voices cry There is a shadow on the line There is a wrong you want to right Could you hold on Cause I need some information The words your saying they came out the wrong way Could you look back Cause I think that your mistaken Those pretty lies They Can't be right Symbols and signs designed to read the wrong way Sometimes in the dead of night When the world has gone quiet I look at you and I don't want to know What it feels like To be not by your side But every season turns and there is an end Telephones are ringing voices break There is a ringing in my ears There is a song that I don't want to hear Could you hold on Cause I need some information The words your saying they came out the wrong way Could you look back Cause I think that your mistaken Those pretty lies They Can't be right Symbols and signs designed to read the wrong way I'm reading you the wrong way Telephones are ringing voices cry There is a shadow on the line There is a wrong you want to right When your holding in When everything is wrong When you don't believe the messages they're sending When you look back When you try to take it back Your pretty lights They can't disguise I see those signs have been read the wrong way Could you hold on Cause I need some information The words you say are making out the wrong way Could you look back Cause I think that your mistaken Those pretty lights They can't be right Symbols and signs designed to read the wrong way Ohh Ohh The Wrong Way Did I read you the wrong way? The wrong way Am I reading you the wrong way? I'm reading you the wrong way -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.193.188.6