精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
No turn off the sun take down the moon for I don't need them anymore go switch off the stars and paint the sky black love isn't ever coming back there is no use in imagining a world without you your love was like a drug I was addicted to Cause there is nobody else who could hurt like you hurt me I don't want to be lonely and there is no other way there's no joy there's no meaning just this hollowed out feeling now all the loves gone and nothing grows here and I just feel wrong so black out the sun and all the we shared will slowly disappear there's a hole where my soul used to grow so just black out the sun No stop all the rain and poison the ground love doesn't want to hang around go turn all the fruits into bits of wine it was only sweet when you were mine there is an emptiness inside of me since you been gone all the world has lost it's meaning all my colors run And nothing compares how could it even dare cause now that love's gone I want to black out the sun -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.30.155.212