精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Waves +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I like the way you look at me ‘Cause nothing here is guaranteed Work so hard to get paid Here alone it feels ok You beat these things,you ride these waves Someday soon our luck will change You beat these things, ride these waves Some day soon our luck will change I don’t know where I belong Can’t stay down got to move on You give me strength to defeat The steel in my soul, steel on the streets Beneath the concrete lies the beach In my hands not out of reach You beat these things,you ride these waves Some day soon our luck will change Ride these waves.. Days add up, life goes on Rent comes due, spring comes fall I take you out, I dance with you And fade to black from neon blue Somewhere in the dead of night Our memories remain in light You beat these things,you ride these waves Some day soon our luck will change Ride these waves Ride these waves Our luck is going to change Luck is going to change... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.94.109