精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
c copyright T. Meier Been takin' chances with my life but that don't move me no more Been takin' chances with my life but that don't move me no more I got to tell you devil you ain't welcome round here no more I got my heart in a sling, won't you mend it up with your love I got my heart in a sling won't you mend it on up with your love I got to get on my knees ask help from the Lord above Been takin' chances baby Been takin' chances baby Been takin' chances baby Way too many chances baby Been takin' chances Lordy but that don't move me no more Once I was blind but now I see again Once I was blind but now I see again I got to shout it from the mountain I've fallen in love again Those funny little footsteps I don't do that dance no more Those funny little footsteps I don't do that dance no more I been jivin' so long I forgot what your love was for Throw my cards down on the table Put my dice back in the can Can't take it off the shelf then put it back again Been takin' chances Lordy but that don't move me no more Been takin' chances Lordy but that don't move me no more Been takin' chances with my life but that don't move me no more Been takin' chances with my life but that don't move me no more I got to tell you devil you ain't welcome round here no more Those funny little footsteps I don't do that dance no more Those funny little footsteps I don't do that dance no more I been jivin' so long I forgot what your love was for -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.214.212