精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
c copyright Cab Calloway, Buster Harding, Jack Palmer. Livin' & the time is right Livin' and tonight, tonight Livin' oh reet oh right, come on oh man, come on We the cats shall hep ya so reap this righteous riff - bop bop Here's the beat to hep ya, so reap this righteous riff - bop bop Well you gotta come on like G.I.'s dig the reet beat with me aside Pit it right on the Lehigh, then you can really get by - Oh my We the cats shall hep ya so reap this righteous riff - bop bop Now you're hep I'll bet ya, so reap this righteous riff - bop bop Well we the cats shall hep ya, so reap this righteous riff - bop bop Here's the beat to hep ya, so reap this righteous riff - bop bop Well you gotta come on like G.I.'s dig the reet beat with me aside Pit it right on the Lehigh, then you can really get by - Oh my We the cats shall hep ya so reap this righteous riff - bop bop Now you're hep I'll bet ya, so reap this righteous riff - bop bop We the cats shall hep ya so reap this righteous riff - bop bop Now you're hep I'll bet ya, so reap this righteous riff - bop bop Well you gotta come on like G.I.'s dig the reet beat with me aside Pit it right on the Lehigh, then you can really get by - Oh my We the cats shall hep ya so reap this righteous riff - bop bop Now you're hep I'll bet ya Skiddely Do Wah Skiddely Boy Boy Skiddely Re Bah This righteous, this righteous riff! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.214.212