精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Whole World Around/Daniel Powter 幾乎(擁有)全世界 Life's been good, I can't complain so far 日子過得很舒適 目前為止我無可挑剔 Designer clothes, expensive caviar 身穿名牌服飾 吃著高檔的魚子醬 And gated homes to keep the wolves at bay 還有大門防護的住所 將猛獸隔絕在外 Tinted glass to hide my guilt and shame 深色的玻璃能隱瞞我內心的不安與憎惡 Neon signs and vagrants at the door 閃爍的霓虹燈與門口的流浪漢 Broken values, needles, liquor stores 扭曲的價值觀 人們之間的仇隙 酒館裡的紙醉金迷 Won't somebody help me to believe 誰能幫我 讓我相信 Help me to deny the things i see 幫我否認眼前這一切與我的關係 Now whatever comes your way 此刻 不論你過得如何 Sometimes you win Sometimes you lose 生命高低起伏總是難免的 When it all comes down you make it through 最重要的是你是否能安然度過 You got the whole world around 你擁有了全世界 You got the whole world around 你擁有了全世界 You got the whole world around 你擁有了全世界 You got the whole world around 你擁有了全世界 Something tells me not to make a scene 有聲音告訴我 不要欲求不滿 大呼小叫 Open up your heart and let me in 敞開胸懷 讓我進入你的心底 I've tried as far as enough to lead my arm in minds 我已盡我所能不斷提醒自己 要善用自己的力量 Receives every words I know still were saying in the skies 接受所有來自老天的訊息 Take me, wake me, push me down, as long as I understood 帶領我 喚醒我 鞭策我 直到我都能瞭解了 Like a soldier's view 就像沙場上的戰士 From the bomb to the tomb 視死如歸 透悟生死 The towers I forget ever knew. 不再倚靠堡壘的蔽護 Something tells me not to make a scene 有個聲音告訴我 不要得過且過 Open up your heart and let me in 敞開胸懷 讓我進入你的心底 You got the whole world around 你擁有了全世界 You got the whole world around 你擁有了全世界 Something tells me not to make a scene 有個聲音告訴我 不要欲求不滿 大呼小叫 Ah~ open up your heart and let me in 啊 敞開胸懷 讓我進入你的心底 You got the whole world around 你擁有了全世界 You got the whole world around 你幾乎擁有了全世界 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.129.62.1