精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這首收錄在 年度冠軍專輯 【影音慶功盤CD+DVD】 歌詞如下: Daniel Powter - Back On The Street Some put me back on the streets to the modern life Hey forget to back on the streets to the modern life Cause' I feel like somebody else, yeah you know what I mean Hey to back on the streets to the modern life, life, life Yeah the moment you can back in my arms, didn't didn't didn't like, oh life! Yeah the moment you can back in my arms, didn't didn't didn't like, oh life! I've been searching for myself my entire life (That's right!) I'm walking back as a fool my entire life Cause' I feel like somebody else, yeah you know what I mean Hey to back on the streets to the modern life, life, life Yeah the moment you can back in my arms, didn't didn't didn't like, oh life! Yeah the moment you can back in my arms, didn't didn't didn't like, oh life! (Watch out!) Well the moment you came back in my arms. life give me life The moment you came back in my arms. life give me life moment you came back in my arms. life give me life moment you came back in my arms. life moment you came back in my arms. life give me life Now that I'm back in your arms, life, life, life! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.128.7.61