精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Daniel Powter - Wasted Wasted, its time to get a new I need to sober up before the show And I've seen 18 years gone by We haven't made yet, at least we tried And do you remember, no matter where you go You gotta let the good times roll Cos I belong, yeah Cos I might not know what's going on And I couldn't care less my right from wrong Before I go theres one think I must do Put me out, get the backstage up Turn the houselights down and fill me up Before I die, I wanna rock with you Mama, you must have been so proud You raised another face that sits in the crowd And I've been walking the same old streets Moving back and forth, moving round to same old beat And now remember, no matter what they say I'm like a walking old cliche And I will pay, yeah Cos I might not know what's going on And I couldn't care less my right from wrong Before I go, there is one thing I must do Put me out, get the backstage up Turn the houselights down and fill me up Before I die, I wanna rock with you So remember, no matter what they say I'm like a walking old cliche And I will pay, yeah Something even proud Put me out, get the backstage up Turn the houselights down, and fill me up Before I die, I wanna rock with you Oh~~ come on Remember, no matter where you go Just try to let them good times surely roll -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.69.227