精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
[Music by Owen, Webster] Temptation to kill again The sensation comes over me An addiction to murdering I can't stop killing You tried to stop me Dead, before you started Put me away Before I put another In the grave Pulverized Knocked down it came up behind me In the dark Overwhelmed, I feel life slip from me This isn't happening, pulverized I won't sustain these injuries Pick up the pieces of me Temptation to kill again The sensation comes over me An addiction to murdering I can't stop killing You tried to stop me Dead, before you started Put me away Before I put another In the grave Pulverized Knocked down it came up behind me In the dark Overwhelmed, I feel life slip from me This isn't happening, pulverized I won't sustain these injuries Pick up the pieces of me Temptation to kill again The sensation comes over me An addiction to murdering I can't stop killing You tried to stop me Dead, before you started Put me away Before I put another In the grave Pulverized Knocked down it came up behind me In the dark Overwhelmed, I feel life slip from me This isn't happening, pulverized I won't sustain these injuries Pick up the pieces of me An addiction to murdering I can't stop -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.217.7.77