精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Butchery my meat hooks sharpened to penetrate Emasculate, gouging crotches I will eat Hung upside down, holes punctured through half-chewed Gristle, debauchery, with dead bodeys turning green Upheaveal of human entrails Deterioration of grated genitals, dangling from the hooks Obscene feeling deep inside me Dislocating, separating a blood-drenched body Begin the anal grouting Awaiting insertion, to rip out intestine Bodily destruction Vulgar molestation Treachery neverending soul ripping Lifeless bodies rot, petrified Clogging veins Pressure building Scabbing cloted sores dehydrate Condemned to a life of obscurity Dismal dimensions of my being, I explore my thoughts Through murder Devoting my life mutilation Streams of blood saturate, grubs feed on dilapidated Stumps, darkness overshadowing the killing Eyes now dealate Bodies disintegrate Razor sharp hooks implanted in your rectum Splitting bodies, spilling guts on the ground Sodomising living beings with my utensils Stabbing out your life stripped of all your skin Disgusting to the world Beaty to my eyes The body lying naked discharging my infection Invigorating where I kill, intoxicating Invoking suffering of human beings Grinding orfices my only therapy Sculpting gore Muscle tissue Resnaping Mounds of flesh, deformation Skulls of victims stacked like trophies Bleeding from your arse sudden blood ejection -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.217.7.77