精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Its on a beach watching waves And I got my shades on Thru the heat, soakin rays Dj plays those dis songs Now it's time to get ready We're not doing this wrong Got my heels, now I'm good to Party all night long [Bridge 1] Caught up in the mood Dancing to this heavy juice Just so fresh and new My hips go boom boom boom I see this exotic guy We both catch each others eye Makes my heart go Boom boom boom [CHORUS] His Spanish words Have got me falling in love And the way he moves Got me hitting the club Those dark brown eyes Have got me Hypo-no-tized My Summer Love My Summer Love He's got that sun-kissed skin That makes a girl go wild And he likes to rock That Casanova style He's got a serious thing Only for Diamond Rings My Summer Love My Summer Love [Verse 1] Now it's walks on the bridge And I got my tan on Hand in hand, makin' plans And now this is our song Make the most of it now, 'Cause soon I'll be gone Can't get hooked on my summer love This is so wrong [Bridge 2] He holds my body We're rockin' the party Now what a "last night" Dancing like a Whoa Whoa Whoa It just went so fast If only it could've last Too bad I gotta Go go go [CHORUS] His Spanish words Have got me falling in love And the way he moves Got me hitting the club Those dark brown eyes Have got me Hypo-no-tized My Summer Love My Summer Love He's got that sun-kissed skin That makes a girl go wild And he likes to rock That Casanova style He's got a serious thing Only for Diamond Rings My Summer Love My Summer Love At 30 thousand feet up high, Cruisin' thru the sky I guess I'm thinkin' bout you Looking at photographs, I think of what you said, "Siempre Te Recuerdo" His Spanish words Have got me falling in love And the way he moves Got me hitting the club Those dark brown eyes Have got me Hypo-no-tized My Summer Love My Summer Love My Summer Love (repeat 8 times) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.166.229.32