精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(A Forca Do Amor) Cambie para mejor a fuerza de amar, llene mi corazon de lunas y estrellas, y aprendi a mover las montanas. Casi-casi sin querer, tire las barreras. Para mi ya no quedan fronteras. Es dificil de creer… Pero facil de vivir si tu te enamoras. Yo soy lo que yo soy a fuerza de amar y puedo detener la Luna en un beso y cambiar el sentido del viento. Casi-casi sin querer, soy dueno del tiempo. El secreto es que te quiero de veras y la fuerza del amor me hace un Hombre Superior, mejor del que era. Si, A fuerza-fuerza amar… Si, La vida empieza a cambiar. La gente no puede entender Que sea tan facil volar… El amor es un Arte A fuerza de amarte. (Cleberson Horsth/Ronaldo Bastos) Adaptacion: Luis G. Escolar *** THE STRENGTH OF LOVE I changed for the better by strength of love, I filled my heart with moon and stars, And I learned to move mountains Almost-almost without wanting, you and the barriers There are no longer bouderies for me It is difficult to believe But easy to live If you fall in love I am what I am from strength of love, And I can stop the moon with a kiss And to change the feel of the wind Almost-almost without wanting, I am the owner of time The secret is that I truly want you And the strength of love Makes me a Superior Man Better than it use to be Yes, To love strength-strength Yes, The life begins to change People cannot understand That its easy to fly... The love is an Art By strength of love -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.59.213