精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Una muchacha y una guitarra Para poder cantar Esas son cosas que en este vida Nunca me han de faltar Siempre cantando Siempre bailando Yo quisiera morir De cara al cielo Sobre este suelo En al que yo naci No quiero que me lloren Quando me vaya a la eternidad Quiero que me recuerden Como a la misma felicidad Pues yo estare en el aire Entre las peidras y en el palmar Estare entre la arena Y sobre el viento que agita el mar Una muchacha y una guitarra Para poder cantar Esas son cosas que en este vida Nunca me han de faltar Sandro & Oscar Anderle *** A GIRL AND A GUITAR A girl and a guitar In order to be able to sing These are the things in this life I never want to be without Always singing Always dancing I should like to die With my face to the sky On this ground On which I was born I don't want them to cry for me When I go to eternity I want them to remember me With the same happiness Since I will be in the air Between the stones and the palm tree I will be between the sand And above the wind that stirs the sea A girl and a guitar In order to be able to sing These are the things in this life I never want to be without -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.59.213