精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Destiny Lyrics Mmm, mmm Can a rose petal live without water drops? Can my heart live without you? Surely not Cuz a rainbow is what you gave me everyday Now I can't go on I'm devistated Cuz you're not here Girl, I know you're not In the mood for apologies But it's killin' me to think Of what I've done to you But I realize that I was wrong And I, I don't wanna change Destiny (we're destiny) You and me, ooh, can't you see? Destiny (we're destiny, ooh girl) Now I had to face it The pain you feel from the man Who says he loves you And inside of all my tears, is fear That you'll never forgive me Ooh, I need a sign that you'll remember That vow that holds us baby Cuz true love is never unofficial It's always pure Girl, I know you're not In the mood for apologies But it's killin' me to think Of what I've done to you But I realize that I was wrong And I, I don't wanna change Destiny (we're destiny) You and me, ooh, can't you see? Destiny (we're destiny, ooh girl) Mmm, ah Whoa oh Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Girl, I know you're not In the mood for apologies But it's killin' me to think Of what I've done to you But I realize that I was wrong And I, I don't wanna change Destiny (we're destiny) Destiny Girl I know that I mistreated you I know that I can't live without you I know that I mistreated you I know that I can't live without you I realize That I was wrong And I, I don't wanna change Destiny, yeah (we're destiny) Destiny, yeah Oh, our destiny (we're destiny) Destiny (We're destiny) Come on back baby, ooh I love you ※ 引述《Anzikova (要接受你的離開)》之銘言: : 我想請問DAVE的 wedding song 還有 destiny的歌詞 : 拜託啦 : 拿來救命用的 : 誰可以幫我 感激不盡 -- Dread Rock -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.138.127.14