精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
演唱者:Dokken (多肯合唱團) 歌名:In Your Honor 專輯:Erase The Slate 年份:1999 詞/曲:Dokken I lit a candle in your honor today Prayed for forgiveness for the things that I said And now I wake up and see I was wrong All those years wasted, now come and gone How many years have I been this way The lines grow deeper, time fades away Now etched in stone don't have the strength anymore To break down these walls again (chorus) I lit a candle in your honor today Everything will come around again And you never know that maybe someday Everything will come around again Now I see you on the other side Sunshine raining down upon your face You look so beautiful that place where you live You walk among your dreams we talked about So I stand here and I stare In my garden of neglect Never noticed it before That it's winter all the time Was too busy staring at Your garden that you grew in time I can see it took a lot of years Your colors fill my mind (chorus) Even though the years keep passing, I reflect About the one I truly loved and pushed away Suddenly I stop and feel That winter rain I know so well And close my eyes Wish you all the best And you never know (chorus) I lit a candle in your honor today Prayed for forgiveness for the things I said And you never know that maybe someday Everything will come around -- RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.133.220.118