精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
In a moment, love can pass you by And in a moment, a heart can come alive Every moment's getting better Every moment brings me closer to you Can I hold you till the morning light Takes away the dead of night And sunrise shines on you? Can love take all these fears away Till morning comes with brand new day? It's love that pulls us through In a moment In a moment love can tear you down And in a moment a heart can come around Every moment's getting better Every moment brings me closer to you Can I hold you till the morning light Takes away the dead of night And sunrise shines on you? Can love take all these fears away Till morning comes with brand new day? It's love that pulls us through In a moment I feel you in my heart I feel you in my soul Oh, you make me whole In a moment... Can I hold you till the morning light Takes away the dead of night And sunrise shines on you? Can love take all these fears away Till morning comes with brand new day? It's love that pulls us through In a moment -- 思念 有誰知道 沒有言語也沒有文字 可以了解的完全 真正的思念是 藏在心裡面的 儘管 天會變人會老 回憶會隨著時間的河流 越走越淡 也許不是承諾 也許說不出口 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.66.91