精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I've had just enough Of the spotlight when it burns bright To see how it gets in the blood I've tasted my share Of the sweet life and the wild ride And found a little is not quite enough I know how I can stray And how fast my heart could change Empty me of the selfishness inside Every vain ambition and the poison of my pride And any foolish thing my heart holds onto Lord, empty me of me so I can be filled with you I've seen just enough Of the quick buys of the best lies To know how prodigals can be drawn away I know how I can stray And how fast my heart could change Empty me of the selfishness inside Every vain ambition and the poison of my pride And any foolish thing my heart holds onto Lord, empty me of me so I can be filled with you Cause everything is a lesser thing Compared to you, compared to you Cause everything is a lesser thing Compared to you, so I surrender all Empty me of the selfishness inside Every vain ambition and the poison of my pride Empty me of the selfishness inside Every vain ambition and the poison of my pride And any foolish thing my heart holds onto Lord, empty me of me so I can be filled with you -- 思念 有誰知道 沒有言語也沒有文字 可以了解的完全 真正的思念是 藏在心裡面的 儘管 天會變人會老 回憶會隨著時間的河流 越走越淡 也許不是承諾 也許說不出口 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.66.91