精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Lost in the windows of time, You see a time of change Don't it all feel strange? Stuck in the reverb of me, I hear echos of myself But I can't say what I see. I'm finding the answers To my great divide Someday when the sky is falling I will let you know Someday when my dreams are caving in I will let you know I'll let you know Forget the first verse of life There's nothing learned at all At least until you fall. Stratospheres and atmospheres collide, Worlds come to an end And there's nowhere left to hide. I'm finding the answers To my great divide Someday when the sky is falling I will let you know Someday when my dreams are caving in I will let you know I'll let you know When I'm falling I'll let you know when I'm calling I'll let you know when I'm breaking I'll let you know when I'm making it through. Someday when the sky is falling I will let you know Someday when my dreams are caving in I will let you know I'll let you know -- 思念 有誰知道 沒有言語也沒有文字 可以了解的完全 真正的思念是 藏在心裡面的 儘管 天會變人會老 回憶會隨著時間的河流 越走越淡 也許不是承諾 也許說不出口 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.66.91
keeyah:原po一直被斷 好想笑XD 06/14 15:28