精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Can you see through all these filthy rags That I like to call my good And see the mirror of my heart reflecting you I know you listen to me, but what do you hear Am I lovely to your ear? All I want is to hear you say you'll done? Are you pleased with me? Am I everything you want for me to be? Are you pleased? I know that I am nothing Outside of who you are And it's you I should be striving to become I know you're watching over me, but what do you see Am I moving towards the grace that covers me? All I want is to hear you say you'll done? Are you pleased with me? Am I everything you want for me to be? Am I drawing closer to you? Is my heart deciding you are all I need? Are you pleased? Oh, I know I could never do enough on my own But still you see me through the precious blood Oh, it's only the blood of Jesus? All I want is to hear you say you'll done? Are you pleased with me? Am I everything you want for me to be? Am I drawing closer to you? Is my heart deciding you are all I need? Are you pleased? -- 木屑...就是比朽木更...XD http://www.wretch.cc/blog/mayateacher -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.164.98