精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
It sure seems like you're taking your time I'm just waiting for the sun to shine I don't wanna go another day without you here I want you here to stay It seems like forever and I'm still waiting for you I'm still waiting for you It seems like forever and I'm still waiting for you I'm still waiting for you Yeah, I'm waiting All I want is to see you smile Cause if a blink lasts forever, this might take awhile I don't wanna go another day without you here I want you here to stay It seems like forever and I'm still waiting for you I'm still waiting for you It seems like forever and I'm still waiting for you I'm still waiting for you Yeah, I'm waiting It's never gonna be enough to dream of you It's never gonna be enough to dream of you I wanna see you, I wanna see you It seems like forever and I'm still waiting for you I'm still waiting for you It seems like forever and I'm still waiting for you I'm still waiting for you Yeah, I'm waiting -- 木屑...就是比朽木更...XD http://www.wretch.cc/blog/mayateacher -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.164.98