精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Feels like the world is spinning out in all directions Sometimes it seems like all this doubt is an infection I'm feeling cold, feeling it's too late I've got the strangest feeling That it's time to celebrate, Oh, don't hesitate Dance, dance, can you feel it now Shake, shake, can you hear the sound Move, move, do you feel it now? Love, love, love is raining down. Love is raining down on me. Feels like the darkness in my head is slowly fading While all the joy you give instead becomes engaging Was shallow love given up too late? I've got this strange suspicion That it's time to celebrate, Oh, don't hesitate Dance, dance, can you feel it now Shake, shake, can you hear the sound Move, move, do you feel it now? Love, love, love is raining down. Love is raining down on me. Just let go, don't hesitate Dance, dance, can you feel it now Shake, shake, can you hear the sound Move, move, do you feel it now? Love, love, love is raining down. Love is raining down on me. Dance, dance, can you feel it now Shake, shake, can you hear the sound Move, move, do you feel it now? Love, love, love is raining down. Love is raining down on me -- 木屑...就是比朽木更...XD http://www.wretch.cc/blog/mayateacher -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.164.98