精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Safe inside your hands you hold me Pain and tribulations mold me I try to run away from you The pain's too great you put me through I find myself on my knees to pray Then you hear the words you long for me to say Make of me a vessel that you can always use No matter how you break me, what I win or what I lose Let me be a vessel pure and holy, perfect in your eyes Lord, hear me when I cry, for you to make me, a vessel Deep inside my heart you've shown me Despite all my sins you've known me I try to run away again I break your heart with all my sin I fall to you with tear-filled eyes I run to you with broken heart and cry Make of me a vessel that you can always use No matter how you break me, what I win or what I lose Let me be a vessel pure and holy, perfect in your eyes Lord, hear me when I cry, for you to make me, a vessel Make me into what you want for me to be Oh, Lord, may my prayer be Make of me a vessel that you can always use No matter how you break me, what I win or what I lose Let me be a vessel pure and holy, perfect in your eyes Lord, hear me when I cry, for you to make me, Oh Lord make me, a vessel -- 木屑...就是比朽木更...XD http://www.wretch.cc/blog/mayateacher -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.164.98