精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I (Friday Night) So It's Friday night My favourite time And thinking back When you were mine Another time I sang your mine This paradigm, Is changing all the time The smell of the trees On nights like these On the streets where we lived Means more to me Walking past our house and I Think about your face and I Wonder what you think and I Know I miss the time we tried Racing down the road and I Face the truth again and I Wonder where you are cos I Know It's you who changed the tide So It's Friday night Ten past nine Now It's time Go out for a good time! Another time I sang your mine This paradigm, Is changing all the time The smell of the trees On nights like these On the streets that we lived Means more to me The lights on the street The walks In the Dene The sound of your feet Means more to me Walking past our house and I Think about your face and I Wonder what you think and I Know I miss the time we tried Racing down the road and I Face the truth again and I Wonder where you are cos I Know It's you who changed the tide -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: allMINE.m7.ntu.edu.tw