精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
faintly arisen / tenderly torn dreamlike decision, unconsciously born firm in conviction yet tempt me they can deny me of trust and a demon I hide a drive to be less than the fortunate a dream in the casket of eden crave that which you do not desire cling tightly to your deepest fear I rose the greatest monument again and again I bear the greatest treasure of time and a word treson spilt on the loneliest of graves desperation dealt the losing hand again wherein lie the purpose of the day? 褭 there return in sadness? does your ceiling differ much from mine where we see each other here in this light is that pillow more than a frame that holds the chaos fast? now his hand a fist gain control silence fell and eyes now widened filling up the strength collapsing capable of the ending froze in the tracks brought to a bitter halt on the floor it seems the steps are showing left a print just like it did in me what has been and what will be never care 'cause I was in between as I said with on efoot in loneliness you hide here in me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.80.50