精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Touch Me (feat. Sevyn) [Se7en:] I want you to, love me. Like you never loved nobody else. [Chris Brown:] I don't know if it's your scent or your kiss But I girl I love them And time after time, You give me, one of the greatest gifts I want you to I want you to love me Like you never loved nobody else And I want you to touch me (touch me, I just want you to feel it girl) Like when you're touching on yourself [Se7en:] So baby come over (I'm on my way girl) If you take your time You can love me right (Can I love ya?, uh-huh, take ya time girl) If you want me to slow it down (I do, will you? I will, will you? I will) I'm bitin' on the pillow, tryin' not to make a sound [Chris Brown:] Girl, it's okay, cause I want you to feel me, yeah, oh! Cause your daddy's girl, I'm a show you how to love, Show you how to love me girl So lay down right there So you can hold my head While I'm kissing on your thighs Girl I just need it one more time I want you to love me (I want you baby) Like you never loved nobody else (Can you do me girl?) And I want you to touch me (Touch) Like when you're touching on yourself (Like when your touching yourself) [Chris Brown: Speaking] And as I look into your eyes Your body screams for my love No fear, just me, And as you feel me inside My passion fits like a glove No more fear, just you and me I want you to love me Like you never loved nobody else And I want you to touch me Like when you're touching on yourself -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217