精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Driving this road down to paradise Letting the sun light into my eyes Our only plan is to improvise And it's crystal clear That I don't ever want it to end If I had it my way I would never leave Keep building these random memories Turn in all our days into melodies But since I can't stay I'll just keep playing back These fragments of time And everywhere I go These moments still shine I'll just keep playing back These fragments of time And everywhere I go These moments still shine Familiar faces I've never seen Living the gold and the silver dream Making me feel like I'm seventeen And it's crystal clear That I don't ever want it to end If I had it my way I would never leave Keep building these random memories Turn in all our days into melodies But since I can't stay I'll just keep playing back These fragments of time And everywhere I go These moments still shine I'll just keep playing back These fragments of time And everywhere I go These moments still shine -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.37.55.5 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1400634384.A.0C2.html ※ 編輯: pan42373 (114.37.55.5), 05/21/2014 09:08:37