精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Take me away from here, I just want for you to hold me, While my hands stop my head from exploding, Will it ever stop? That innocent system glug, glug, glug It goes down, But I'm sure we'll see it again. Well I've seen anger, And I've seen pain, And I'll see them both below on Saturday again. Down The Plug, Round in ugliness, Soon comes forgetfulness, And words of thoughtfulness. Through a smoky haze, I can see you eyes ablaze, Our love was oh so strong, Wondering what went wrong, Through a heaving throng, I make a rush headlong, I stumble at your feet, I lie in a crumpled heap, And then in a flash, What was once concealed, Now seems to me to be perfectly revealed. Aah, Aah. Down the Plug. There was a beauty rare, It was a garden fair, It filled the air with a song, Until the day you came along, You trampled far and wide, and caution died Your feat lost technique, mankind And then in a flash, What was once concealed, Seems to me to be perfectly revealed. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.83.78