精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I want to fly, I want to paraglide. I want to do, The things that I love, I want to move to Southern France, With the sand below and the sky above, Leave the smog and dust behind, Let my hair grow curly and long, Not gonna shave for a week or two, Have a daisy chain, invite my friends along I've never seen a butterfly, Nine to five's got me on my knees, You can leave all your things at home, We'll find our food on the trees, find our drink in the seas, If I see another pizza, The quality of life is so much better here, Even Johnny Pill he thinks so, And I'd rather drink wine than I'd rather drink beer L.O.P.H.E.! Je t'adore le bicyclette, Je t'adore l'amour, Je sortis au Cote d'Azur, ??????????????? j'adore, Je me sens anonyme, Dans la ville automatique, ?????????????? lundi, Nous avons vacances, ?????????????????? translation: I love you, the little bicycle, i love you, love, I'm going out to the Cote d'Azur, ???????? I love, I feel anonymous, In the automatic town, Something about Monday, We're having a holiday, ?????????????? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.83.78