精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Twenty things I hope you never know, When he hears how much I know, You and me and how I came to love you so, My sweet pretty Autumn rose, Seven times three is twenty-one, Seven plus three is ten, I wanna have fun with you again. I still can't believe that there's four between us, When there's only nine between one and ten, And I won't believe that there's nothing for us, We neither know our ying and yang from our yen, I've got more than one thousand four hundred and nineteen, Copyright-free illustrations of birds, And I wouldn't even begin to blame you, If you find my clear obsession obsurd. I still can't believe that there's four between us, When there's only nine between one and ten, And I won't believe that there's nothing for us, We neither know our ying and yang from our yen, Who was it who said something about seven, Pythagarous has never beaten my fear of heaven, Well I'd rather have my cake and eat it. Seven times three is twenty-one, Seven plus three is ten, Twenty-one and ten is thirty-one, Three and one again, I don't care much for symmetry, Something about numerology -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.83.78