精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Slip Away, slip slide away, Joy, let the world spin, Pull your blankets up close, don't let the cold in, Joy, don't let the man win, Pull your curtains tight don't let the world in, Am I really too long in the tooth? I'm sure that my lord Jesus knows the truth. Slip Away, slip slide away, Here I am and here I'll stay, Slip Away, slip slide away, Put that off to another day, yeah, Slip Away, slip slide away, Scratch work, let's rest and play, Slip Away, slip slide away, Joy, let the world spin, Put your arms around me tight until my head spins, Lately what life's been has been frustrating, Socket to me you know I'm gonna plug you in, Well they say all roads lead to Rome, Thank god at least one leads to home. Joy, let the world spin, You know there really don't seem much point complaining, How he got where he gone got us, don't need explaining, Don't let this make you think I'm giving in, You know the sword of justice got a rusty blade, You can't take it back where it was made. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.83.78