精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Songwriters: Svensson, Peter; Wolfinbarger, Chad; Frame ghost, left perfume on pillow Room without a halo Losing my sleep Almost on and off in echoes Time is passing so slow Dragging me deep I can't make anything out of "might've beens" Will tomorrow bring all into light? When you are near me When you are here I see All that I'm made of And all that I am When you are near Waylaid, television headache Bursting into daybreak Losing my sleep I don't fear anything in this place we're in Will tomorrow bring all into light When you are near me When you are here I see All that I'm made of And all that I am When you are near me When you are here I see All that I'm, baby And all that I have You're all that I am I can't see anything in the dark but then Your reflection bring all into light When you are near me When you are here I see All that I'm made of And all that I am When you are near me When you are here I see All that I'm, baby And all that I have You're all that I am -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.149.215