精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《DrHydra (Dr.Hydra)》之銘言: : 想問電影愛在心裡口難開 (As Good As It Gets ) : 當男主角和女主角到餐廳吃飯時 : 背景音樂出現的一首歌 : 是由鋼琴伴奏 女生唱的 : 我只大概聽出來第一句好像是 Everything I heard... : Every girl I met.... : (我英文聽力很差 可能不是這樣) : 有人知道整首歌的歌詞嗎 : 下面是電影裡出現那段音樂的片段 : 聽前面的部份 把喇叭開最大聲 (因為背景音樂很小聲) : http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~b94901080/love.avi 這首歌有收錄在原聲帶中曲目的第7首 Danielle Brisebois - Everything My Heart Desires Everything my heart desires is he Everytime I pray a prayer for you Everything my heart requires is here Is here The sad show at the carnival Was my pleasure before you Round and round onto the merry-go-round It's cool but so cold This time, this time I will kill the lone of me 'Cause Everything my heart desires is he Everytime I pray a prayer for you Everything my heart requires is here Is here Some wave's getting me And I couldn't get myself My broken skin It covered in But which is of cold oh, heartbreak Hold to tear It's finally brought in down 'Cause Everything my heart desires is he Everything my heart could want is he Everything my heart requires is here Is here with you oh, heartbreak Hold to tear It's finally brought in down 'Cause Everything my heart desires is he Everytime I pray a prayer for you Everything my heart requires is here Is here Everything my heart desires is he Everytime I pray a prayer for you Everything my heart requires is here Is here with you With you... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.210.14.111