精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
THERE'S A LIGHT (Gtr: CGCGCD capo 3rd) It's easy to feel lost Riding down this human path Trying to dodge the stop signs Or people hurrying past I guess we call it progress If we're roughly headed the same way All these different directions Will end up in the same place 'Cause there's a light There's a light A light at the end of this road There's a light - a light Like a guide it's shining It's with us wherever we go There'll be detours and breakdowns Accidents and pain When that spark of hope grows dark In the fog and rain I've been bumper to bumper But mostly I'm alone With tests of trust and faith Out on these backstreets of my own But there's a light There's a light A light at the end of this road There's a light - a light Like a guide it's shining It's with us wherever we go Remember, we made tribes out of families And we turned cities into states Now a planet of separate nations Evolution won't stop today Maybe we crawled up from the mud Maybe we swung from the trees But that science was guided by love At least it seems that way to me 'Cause there's a light There's a light A light at the end of this road There's a light - a light Like a guide it's shining It's with us wherever we go There's a light - there's a light There's a light - there's a light -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173