精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
IN EVERYTHING (MOMOSONA) (Gtr: CGCGCD capo 2nd) I feel the rhythm of the waters I feel the sighings of the land I feel the music of the forests In everything, in everything I feel the courage of my father I feel the mercy of my mother I feel the blood that runs through me In everything, in everything In everything, in everything Moma-, momasona... I feel the wisdom of the ancients I feel the kindness of the old ones I feel the little children praying I feel the promise of the ages In everything, in everything I feel the pain and the passion I feel the hurt and the laughter I feel the hoping and the longing In everything, in everything In everything, in everything Moma-, momasona... I feel the hearts of every people I feel the faith of every man I feel the wounds of every nation I feel the power of my hands I feel the power of my hands In everything, in everything In everything, in everything In everything, in everything In everything, in everything Moma-, momasona... ("Momasona" means "everything" in the Bassa language) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173