精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
THE LAUNDROMAT SONG (IMAGINE THAT) (Gtr: EAC#EAE ) There's an American girl At the laundromat With a tie-dyed shirt And a baseball hat She's reading a book about foreign movies Imagine that I think she belongs On Italian streets With windblown skirt And sandaled feet In a cafe where two strangers meet Imagine that Maybe she is dreaming of a film made by Fellini With feathers falling Maybe she is dancing over subtitles In black and white In a shiny gown On a perfect night While washers turn And dryers heat The girl has fallen fast asleep And no movie scene Could be so sweet Imagine that My clothes are dry So I should go But there's no goodbyes and no hellos I'm just a hopeless dreamer I know Imagine that Maybe she is dreaming of a film made by Fellini With feathers falling Maybe she is dancing over subtitles In black and white In a shiny gown On a perfect night There's an American girl At the laundromat With pages opened on her lap A stranger turns for one look back Imagine that -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173