精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
FARAWAY TRAIN (Gtr: EAC#EAE capo 5th) It seems life is always moving And never coming back Like an invisible train On an invisible track A far whistle blows And station after station goes by Change rolls in And I roll out I've gotta feel what these wheels Of motion are about Everytime I leave Some fearful part of me is left behind Don't let the last call find me Still and afraid Left holding out for someday For some perfect train Some faraway train At every stop I see the same thing There's a man at the station That looks a bit like me But he's old and lonely And now his trains only pass by So every day He just sits on that bench Watches the comings and goings And never moves an inch Scared and uncertain While life goes hurrying by Don't let the last call find me Still and afraid Left holding out for someday For some perfect train Some faraway train Now you and I We met by these tracks Fell in love on the platform To the clickety-clack Those wheels were humming And everything was running on time But I was scared of the motion Scared of some mistake Looking back towards the station And reaching for the brake But love never quit Just throwing those switches And as long as we're moving I know we'll keep doing just fine Don't let the last call find me Still and afraid Left holding out for someday For some perfect train Some faraway train -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173