精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
CAROUSEL (Gtr: CGDGCD) I went off to college Got my own place too And my little sister Moved in my old room Down came the posters Up went my things Into the attic But I was back by next spring 'Cause I'm on a carousel Merrily I go round Until the music stops And the circus lights go back down In step with the marching band Wave out to mom and dad No one is going far On this carousel School it was fun I had a wonderful ride I learned some in the classroom And a lot on the side I ran out of money Didn't have a degree So I moved temporarily Where the living was free 'Cause I'm on a carousel Merrily I go round Until the music stops And the circus lights go back down In step with the marching band Wave out to mom and dad No one is going far On this carousel Moved in with a girlfriend Things were good for a while We had our amusements I laughed like a child But the ride to the sunset On a blue and red horse Never had much chance On a circular course 'Cause I'm on a carousel ... Now I'm happily married With two kids of my own But living in my folks basement Makes it hard to feel grown The kids love the circus And the carnival rides But when the thrill is over They run back to my side 'Cause we're on a carousel Merrily we go round Until the music stops And the circus lights go back down In step with the marching band Wave out to mom and dad No one is going far On this carousel No one is going far On this carousel -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173 ※ 編輯: Vanie 來自: 218.175.93.173 (02/06 19:03)