精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
THE LIVING IN ME (Gtr: CGCGCD capo 4th) A deep river canyon Looking out from the ledge A strong wind was blowing And I was inches from the edge As the sun started rising A tear rolled down my face 'Cause there was life on that horizon And I said this simple grace May this land stretch forever May these hills be ever green Wash my soul in the waters Of a river pure and clean Lift my spirit to heaven On a pair of shining wings May I always remember The living in me The streets of my city Are as dead as any other There are billboards and discount stores And a blacktop cover But this river runs deeper Than any street I've ever known It cuts into my heart Like that canyon down below So may this land stretch forever May these hills be ever green Wash my soul in the waters Of a river pure and clean Lift my spirit to heaven On a pair of shining wings May I always remember The living in me I'm one small part of this universe And this body is only made Of water and earth Make my love as wide as the wind and air Keep my heart alive With this little prayer May this land stretch forever May these hills be ever green Wash my soul in the waters Of a river pure and clean Lift my spirit to heaven On a pair of shining wings May I always remember The living in me May I always remember The living in me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173