精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
DAWN IN DIXIE COUNTY (Gtr: BGDGBbD full capo 1st, drop-D capo 5th) The oak leaves are rustling The morning shivers cold Dogs bark at nothing And roosters start to crow Guilty eyes roll over And pull covers to their heads It's dawn in Dixie county No one's walking but the dead The boy should have known better I heard my mama say Down here things are different And she threw the newspaper away "Three Deputies Arrested" Was all the headlines read It's dawn in Dixie county No one's walking but the dead They say he drove from somewhere north A white woman by his side To visit a cousin Below the Mason-Dixon line As the morning light was breaking They dragged him from his bed It's dawn in Dixie county No one's walking but the dead The jury said "Not guilty" And the whole courthouse cheered The deputies were set free The evidence disappeared I wondered about the verdict If God were judge instead It's dawn in Dixie county No one's walking but the dead It's dawn in Dixie county No one's walking but the dead -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173