精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
ARCHAEOLOGY (Gtr: CGDGAD capo 4th) Back in my home town Nothing seems the same But it's frozen in my memory Like the ruins of Pompeii I must have buried my heart Underneath this road It's stuck here on Main Street Like this lump in my throat And it feels like archaeology This digging up the past Unearth another part of me Things I never thought would last And last and last Here in my old high school It's been a lot of years So why am I afraid Just to walk in here Hidden in these halls Are artifacts and fragments of fear Buried and forgotten I thought they'd disappeared And it feels like archaeology This digging up the past Unearth another part of me Things I never thought would last And last and last Now all my friends are gone And my parents moved away This town sure grew up quickly Or so the neighbors say There's my old house Just off the interstate And a duplex in the field Where my sisters played And it feels like archaeology This digging up the past Unearth another part of me Things I never thought would last And last and last -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173