精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I'm Trying She said i'm not pointing fingers he said yes you are 'cause you wouldn't bring it up if you weren't if I told you i'd been walking out in the dark night thinking would you take as truth this alcoholic's word I can't change what's done is done but i can tell you this not a day goes by that i don't curse myself and all my sins and i need you to hold on to while this part of me is dying and though i haven't kicked the demons that haunt me I'm trying I'm trying she sat down on the floor and said i wish i was stronger right now i feel fragile as glass I want to believe you believe what's held you has freed you and i hate these doubts that keep on coming back my parent's think i'm crazy for staying here this long but there's nothing more i want for us than to prove to them they're wrong I don't want to be afraid I don't want to think you're lying and though i haven't found the faith that I need I'm trying I'm trying he asked do you want me to leave 'cause if you do you know i will but she said much to his disbelief no I love you still oh I love you still he said i don't know why i've been the fool but i can tell you this not a day goes by that i don't curse myself and all my sins then he dropped down to his knees by now they both were crying he said i haven't been the man i want to be but i'm trying I'm trying I'm trying believe me I'm trying -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.89.196