精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Che'Nelle - Backfire 網絡上似乎沒有... 英聽了一下 有幾處不太肯定 How do I define you Mr. wonderful you The word twister watching me burn It was you and me Jokes on me Eh eh eh ay Although(?) this time try not to accuse you Eh eh ay So I carried on No way I couldn't see you do it Cause' one day They were backfire But you did You lied to me to be with her Okay watch your backfire All the conversations with you To not to be more than untrue Couldn't see pass(?) Your embrace Been walking this rock and road day after day Eh eh eh ay Although(?) This time try not to accuse you Eh eh ay But you let me on No way I couldn't see you do it Cause' one day They were backfire But you did You lied to me to be with her Okay watch your backfire You were the one that had the keys to my heart And now my eyes have been wondering Should i act as flower(?) You No way I couldn't see me do it Cause' one day They were backfire But i did Cause' you went and lied to me Okay and now it's backfire No way I couldn't see you do it Cause' one day They were backfire But you did You lied to me to be with her Okay watch your backfire -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 202.89.173.126