精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Thank You - Dido My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all 我的茶水已經冷卻 我也奇怪為何又失眠 the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all 早晨的雨佈滿我的窗口 使我無法看清四周 And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall 即使我能看的見 它也是灰濛濛的一片 但你的照片掛在我的牆上 it reminds me that it's not so bad 它提醒我 一切並不那麼糟 it's not so bad 沒有那麼糟 I drank too much last night, got bills to pay 昨晚我喝得過多 還有帳單得付 my head just feels in pain 我的頭也因宿醉而疼痛 I missed the bus and there'll be hell today 竟然錯過了公車 今天可真是諸事不順 I'm late for work again 上班又遲到 and even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day 即使我人在那兒 他們都暗示我可能撐不過這一天 and then you call me and it's not so bad 接著你就來電 讓我覺得今天也不賴 it's not so bad and 沒有那麼糟 I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life 我想要感謝你 給了我一生中最美好的一天 Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life 只要有你的陪伴 就已擁有一生中最美好的一天 Push the door, I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through 推開門 終於回到家 我在滂沱大雨中渾身溼透 then you handed me a towel and all I see is you 你就遞給我一條毛巾 而我眼中所見只有你 and even if my house falls down now, I wouldn't have a clue 即使我的房子現在就倒塌 我也完全不知情 because you're near me and 因為你靠我這麼近 I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life 我想要感謝你 給了我一生中最美好的一天 Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life 只要有你的陪伴 就已擁有一生中最美好的一天 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.71.247.177