精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.euronet.nl/~marbak/rollo/dlyr_worthless.htm Dido -- Worthless  I know what you came for  And I know when you'll leave  You came for my heart  And it's lost to me  For I won't stop you  I will open my door  My heart is here waiting  I don't need it no more  I know why you're leaving  And I'll just let it be  I am left with nothing  And now you're lost to me  For I can't stop you  I will open my door  My heart is here waiting  I don't need it no more  I know why you're waiting  To give me time to breathe  Before you take my heart now  Just get up and leave  For I won't stop you  I will open my door  My heart is here waiting  I don't need it no more  For love makes a fool of me  for love makes a part of us  you know it's worthless, as worthless can be  for love makes a fool of me  for love makes a part of us  you know it's worthless, as worthless can be  It's worthless, worthless  Can't be -- ──────────────────────────────────────      這個時候,唯有等待。等待未知事件的降臨,也祈禱事件降臨時      自己能夠勇敢面對。這已經成了我的生活態度。天氣燠熱的時候      ,貼著話筒,總覺得耳朵深處聽到的是生命正在腐爛的聲音,彷      彿向我宣告有什麼事情已經走到它的終點。    《N.P》  ────────────────────────────────────── -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.142.92