精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I'm stuck in a daze, only I can save me These eyes are staring at me children of the diseased Stuck on your beliefs won't you sell me a reason If you awakened the land time would have no purpose Dancing with the wind where the fire burns and the water drowns Simmer endless sin to a judgment call or not at all Do you hear them sing? Blood thirsty again Trading shells for wings there's a soul waiting for you to die Animosity to the things that restrain me I don't want to be anything like you Stuck on your beliefs, won't you sell me a reason Thou one with the flaw to a judgment call or not at all Dancing with the wind where the fire burns and the water drowns Simmer endless sin to a judgment call or not at all Do you hear them sing? Blood thirsty again Trading shells for wings there's a soul waiting for you to die Somewhere there is a soul waiting for you to die I see the road is getting longer What I don't know don't hurt me And I see no truth in your eyes (You've weighed yourself upon me) I know how you're going to die (You'd better think fast or) you will kill yourself -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.91.125