精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《nakaisizuko (Maybe)》之銘言: : 想請大家幫幫忙 : 尋找這首歌的歌詞 : 大感謝 : Baby I lied~~~~ Baby I lied "Baby I Lied" by Deborah Allen Did I say I wouldn't be hurt If our love just didn't work Did I say that I'd be okay if you said goodbye And did I promise you I could take it if we were through And forget about these feelings inside (Baby, I lied) When I told you I could walk away (Baby, I lied) And forget about the love we made I swear on my heart I was tellin' the truth at the time Baby, I lied (Baby, I lied) And did I ever tell myself I could always find someone else Did I say if you left today I'd be no surprise Did I ever leave any doubt I could hold up if you walked out I know I told you that I could survive (Repeat Chorus) And now that I can see you walkin' Out of my life Sayin' goodbye I realize Baby, baby, baby (Baby, I lied) Don't believe a word I said before (Baby, I lied) Believe me when I say I love you more When I said I was sure I could live without you by my side Baby, I lied Baby, I lied (Baby, I lied) Baby, I lied -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.84.62